E Three Inc. offers a professional team approach to solve the energy management issues that are evident in a large percentage of buildings today. Choosing E3 gives you over 70 years of combined engineering, architectural, and building management experience with licensed professionals that aim to fully integrate their skill and expertise into your project and building. The team at E3 provides a completely catered approach to improving energy management, where the clients’ best interests always come first and where your buildings’ success is our success.
- Integrity – We conduct all business with the highest standards of honesty and fairness. We can be trusted, we keep our word and can be counted on to do the right thing. We recognize a strong team can achieve much more than an individual ever could.
- Enjoyment – We believe work should be fun and intrinsically satisfying; we enjoy camaraderie on the job. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and we can adapt easily and roll with the punches.
- Uniqueness – We must be different from and more progressive than all other related companies. We are creative and innovative, and we constantly look for ways to improve safety, productivity and quality.
- Growth – We believe in continual self-initiated improvement, positive change, learning and the advancement of our own standards.
- Decisiveness – We are tough-minded and willing to take calculated risks for the benefit of the project. We are quick to correct problems and respond positively to opportunities and challenges.
- Leadership – We are leaders who plan ahead, set goals and clearly communicate expectations. We recognize and reinforce good performance and we demonstrate “can-do” attitudes.
- Focus – We are focused and persistent. We do not settle for mediocrity and have an overriding sense of urgency.
- Lean and Green Michigan Partner
- Michigan Energy Efficiency Contractors Association
- Michigan Saves Approved Contractor
- ASHRAE American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- USGBC United States Green Building Council
- Renew Michigan Partner
- Trade Alley partner with utility providers in Michigan
- DOE Energy Star® partner
- ABC National Green Building Committee
- Michigan Professional Engineers
- LEED Accredited Professionals